:: only THE GRACIOUS and THE BENEFICIENT is in power ::

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

.. what comes next in this life ?




nothing but d.e.a.t.h


it's way past midnight
my heart sinking
my heart shrinking
my heart throbbing
my heart aching
my heart crying

then I kept staring at the ceiling
and kept repeating the verse

"la illaha IllAllah"


wholeheartedly


for I fear to leave this world without this verse
for I fear to not being able to say this verse at the end of my life
for my fear of what lies beneath the underground
after death

FOR I FEAR ONLY ALLAH

O Allah

Before I answered your final call
I am thankful and grateful to you
for I am truly blessed with all the good things you have granted to me

O Allah

I am afraid if I ever being ungrateful
even for the tiniest things it may seem
for its happened because of YOUR blessings



"Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #185)



NO ONE EVER READY FOR ANYTHING

wallahu'alam

No comments:

Post a Comment